The COVID Care Package provides assistance to eligible vulnerable Tasmanians and community service organisations.
Individuals requiring assistance to access or receive delivery of:
- groceries and essential items, including for babies and children.
- medicines and pharmaceuticals
and who (or a family member) are:
- symptomatic and awaiting a COVID-19 test result
- are a confirmed COVID-19 case
- caring for someone who is a confirmed COVID-19 case; or
- in quarantine because they are a close contact
may be eligible for the COVID Care Package. The Salvation Army and local community partners will assist with access and delivery of items for eligible recipients.
For more information and to check eligibility, call the Public Health Hotline on 1800 671 738. Questions about individual circumstances will be asked in order to check eligibility.