Rapid antigen tests (RAT) are available for people who are SYMPTOMATIC or have been identified as a CLOSE CONTACT of a COVID-19 confirmed case.
You can collect a RAT from the following sites between 8am to 4pm daily:
- MyState Bank Arena, Glenorchy
- Tasmania Police Academy, Rokeby
- Silverdome, Launceston – Saturday 8 January
- Ulverstone Sports and Leisure Centre - Saturday 8 January to Monday 10 January
- Penguin, Dial Regional Sports Complex, Penguin – Tuesday 11 January to Friday 14 January
Please note, these collection points are not for people who DO NOT have symptoms or people who HAVE NOT been deemed a close contact of a positive case. Please DO NOT try to collect RATs unless you are symptomatic or a close contact.
Remember, if you get a positive RAT result, you must register your positive test result via the online form. This will ensure you can get help from Public Health Services and the COVID@home team during your illness.
Proof of registration of your result will also be required for financial assistance and leave applications if you are an employee.