Book your vaccine
If you are currently eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine, there are three ways you can get your free COVID-19 vaccine.
Further vaccination centres are continuing to be added. If your current GP is not offering vaccinations, you will be able to book at additional clinics over coming weeks.
Those at greatest risk of exposure or likely to experience serious illness due to COVID-19 are being vaccinated first.
The vaccination rollout plan for Tasmania is:
- Border security and quarantine staff (e.g. police, security and hotel staff working in quarantine hotels)
- Frontline health staff at higher risk (e.g. key emergency, ICU, vaccination, testing and ambulance staff)
- Residents and staff at aged and disability residential care facilities
Workers in this group will be contacted directly about vaccination
- People aged between 50–69 years (now eligible from 3 May)
- Other critical and high-risk workers
- Remaining Tasmanians aged 16+ years